THE GRIND: Patties
Rancher’s Legacy Meat Co. offers a multitude of patty options that vary in size, shape, dimension, lean-point, seasoning, and packaging. We use Tender-Form® Technology to form our patties to ensure superior cooking results. The shelf life of our patties is 21-days for fresh patties and 12 months for frozen patties without the loss of quality or performance.
Round | Knit
Most Popular Sizes:
- 2-1 (8 oz)
- 3-1 (5.33 oz)
- 4-1 (4 oz)
- 8-1 (2 oz ‘Slider’)
- 5-1 (3.2 oz)
- 6-1 (2.67 oz)
- 7 oz
- 6 oz
- 10 oz
Natural | Rolled
Natural | Knit
Most Requested Lean Points:
- Chuck Blend
- Whole Muscle
How the Tender-Form Technology Works to Make a Better Burger
- Formax®’s controlled feed carefully conveys the meat to the pump box where it flows through holes in the fill plate.
- Strands of meat, much like those produced by a meat grinder, are gathered in vertical columns and collected within the mold plate.
- The columner structure of the Tender-Form® patty allows heat to pass evenly through the meat, creating a faster cooking burger.
- Tender-Form® simply creates a better burger.
The product flows through the holes vertically, producing strands of meat similar to a meat grinder.
Forms Repeat Business
The meat is formed into patty shapes. Small spaces between the strands assure a fluffier, more homemade texture – leading to greater customer satisfaction.
Superior Cooking Results
The vertical columns in the patties allow for more efficient freezing and cooking. Tender-Form® patties have better texture, shrink less and cook more evenly.
Our most popular packaging options for FRESH patties:
- Easy Open Corner – simply peel back corner with no need for a knife or scissors
- Each pack stamped with Use by / Freeze by date
- Each sleeve holds a manageable amount – roughly 2# (weight varies slightly on 6 oz, 7 oz and 10 oz patties)
- Pressure Sealed, thick mil plastic allows burgers to keep in refrigeration up-to-21 days
- Six sleeves fit neatly into our convenient flip-top case